- 290 Reasons Why Being a ’90s Girl Rocked Our Jellies Off — holy shit, I completely forgot about Puppy Surprise and Popples! This list is so awesome.
- This tumblr for vintage ads — I want to submit the two old ads I bought at a yard sale a few weeks ago once I get around to taking better pictures of them
- 14 Steps That Will Evolve Your Views On Gay Marriage
- 20 Supporting Characters From ’90s TV Shows Then and Now
- Rhetological fallacies: errors and manipulations of rhetoric and logical thinking. Keep your arguments air tight by avoiding any of these.
That Was Not In the Book — a website that breaks down all the differences between movies and the books they’re based on (thanks Colin!)
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Beer — because bacon and beer make everything better
when can you fart in a new person’s bed? Um, so Sam is definitely the best writer that I’ve encountered in the blogging world, and as much as I don’t like talking about those kind of bodily functions, this post is hilarious.
I also love Liz’s quote canvases, especially this one:
9 Ways to Make Your Blog Suck Less (via Erin) I actually made a few changes to my settings based on Sarah’s tips. I’m glad that Erin always posts such interesting links and tips about blogging because I’m not very good at the technical side of it.
10 Ways To Make Your Life Better This Weekend — very good advice. I’ve been especially craving #8 lately.