Just for fun, these are a few things I have my eye on for Christmas this year.
1. A deliciously scented festive candle from Yankee Candle, since the one that Gretchen and I got from Wal-mart doesn’t smell when it burns…
2. Breaking Bad: The Complete First Season. I already have seasons 2 & 3, I just need to complete the collection.
3. “Pop Poe” t-shirt from Out Of Print. I need this shirt.
4. “Chameleon” hoodie from Mungo Crafts
5. The new Black Keys album, El Camino
6. OPI nail polish. I need to seriously revamp my nail polish collection.
7. Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
8. Gray boots from Blowfish. I can’t decide which ones, though…
10. A gift card to Half Price Books, since it’s probably my favorite store ever.
11. Woodford Reserve. It’s not Christmas without fancy whiskey.
What’s on your wish list this year? Any great ideas for gifts or stocking stuffers? I love Christmas shopping as long as I’m not at a total loss about what to get for my friends and family. I have some pretty good ideas this year, so I’m looking forward to getting started on my shopping.